KM 67 Reunion Planning Committee
Sat. March 19th, 2016 @ 1:00 at The Golden Steer, Kent
(Please, note that we have moved the meeting time back to the usual time of 1:00. Also, for anyone wishing to have lunch together before the meeting, we will be eating in the 1880’s room at the usual time of 12:00 noon)
1) Review Notes from our last meeting, Saturday, January 9th, 2016.
2) Reunions Unlimited and The Event Company – Antonette ( Kahoun ) Benham will share some ideas regarding this decision.
3) Events Schedule for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
4) Committee List and Assignments – Volunteers needed. (see updated committees list)
5) Main Event Venues Information – Recent information from the ShoWare Center, the Kent Events Center and the Kent Senior Center – Dave Johnson
Local committee members are needed to visit any of these venues deemed promising and gather information for our final decision by early this summer.
6) KM 67 Website, KM Reunions Facebook Page and Classmates.com
How do we get more participation ?
7) OTHER ?
8) Next Meeting Date
KM67 Class Reunion Planning Committee for our 50 Year REUNION
Our next planning committee meeting is scheduled for Saturday, March 19th, 2016 at the Golden Steer Restaurant. We will convene the meeting at 1:00. However, anyone wishing to have lunch together before the meeting will be in the 1880’s room at noon.
See the meeting notes of the January 9th, 2016 planning committee for more information on our planning process.
An AGENDA for the March 19th, 2016 meeting will be posted on this site the week before the meeting. More committee members are needed and welcome.